8 tips to care for your skin naturally
- By The Zero Skin
May 19, 2018
We often tend to try random skin care products and multiple ways to quickly fix our skin issues. But what we forget is whether its going to
help you in a long term or stay intact forever? We never know. Most probably you are going to bring troubles in long run by choosing chemical based cosmetics and unhealthy options. Signs of ageing, dry & dull skin, skin infections are all majorly caused because of using cosmetics that uses chemical based preservatives, parabens, additives and more .
Here are few steps you can follow to get that all natural, glowing gorgeous skin.
- Natural and organic skincare products are a great way of avoiding thetoxic pesticides and preservatives and a variety of chemicals. Organic products are generally higher quality and produced by smaller houses with a little bit more personal care.
- When it comes to natural and organic skin care, most common ingredients are antioxidants. Vitamin A precursors, the carotenoids, are crucial to skin growth and important in free radical quenching. Vitamin C and bioflavonoids also protect against free radical damage. Some of the best sources of antioxidants are raspberries, blueberries, pomegranates, organic green tea and dark chocolates.
- But don’t just limit your skin care regimen to the cosmetics only. Be sure to fill your stomach with lot of fruits and vegetables. Green leafy vegetables have magnesium. Zinc present in vegetables is involved in metabolism as enzymes in the body, many of which involve the skin.
- Drink good quantity of water (3 -4 liters a day at frequent intervals) .Even with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way. If dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, making it to look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
- Limit the exposure to sunlight .Small amounts of daily exposure produce vitamin D and are beneficial, but too much sun will damage your skin. Wear your sunglasses, and use zinc or titanium dioxide sunscreen.
- Avoid sugar as it causes damage to collagen and elastin and cause wrinkles .Add fat into your meal like avocado, olive oil and fish .Many natural skincare products contains this oils.
- Stress can cause damage to your skin. Engage in yoga and meditation to relieve from stress. Have good quality sleep for atleast 8 hours a day .Smile a lot which is a good exercise to facial skin.
- Good exercise increases the blood flow to skin and supplies more oxygen and nutrients and releases toxins through sweat, which leads to clearer, firmer and shiny skin.
Looking to buy all natural and organic skin care products. Buy from our range of products at www.thezeroskin.com